How to prepare for Career Days?
- Create / improve your LinkedIn profile;
- Prepare a presentable CV;
- Evaluate your strengths, your professional experience and career ambitions;
- Learn more about the participating companies and their offers in Career Days;
- Participate in career consultations and trainings
- Name what added value you can bring to a particular company and why you would like to become part of that particular company.
How to use the possibilities provided by the fair?
- Dress professionally;
- Have a Bemian card with your CV inside, business card or other contacts;
- Maintain eye contact;
- Know what job or internship you are looking for;
- Appear interested and enthusiastic in the job / traineeship position
- Be prepared to answer frequently asked questions;
- Be polite and respectful and do not forget to smile;
- Be sure to ask questions concerning job / traineeship positions you are interested in and about the company itself.